Woolfold Travel ensures that our drivers maintain the highest transport and driving standards possible. All of our drivers go through rigorous driving assessments and inductions when starting at our company and receive ongoing training and support. We pride ourselves on ensuring that our clients are always in the most capable hands with top class standards. In light of keeping our coach and minibus service at these high standards we ensure that:
- All drivers are trained to Public Service Vehicle (PSV) standards.
- A Certificaticate of Professional Competence (CPC) is completed annually as required by law.
- All drivers have Criminal Records Bureau (CRC) Clearance, ensuring the safety of our patrons.
- Vehicle walkaround checks are done on a daily basis by drivers, maintaining safety and upkeep standards.
- All drivers are dressed appropriately, and are punctual, professional and courteous.
- We have women drivers available on request.
Woolfold Travel has a hard working support staff to keep up with demand and service. Our support staff are available 24 hours a day to assist in all matters pertaining to your transport needs and are kept to the highest standards of professionalism. Woolfold Travel support staff are:
- Available 24 hours a day for your convenience.
- Experienced and fully trained to handle all transport requirements and organisation.
- Able to access health and safety policies and risk assessment which can be sent out on request.
- Polite, professional and very well organised.